METABOLISM- the processes that either break down for energy or build up the cells and the tissues that replenish our body.
Burning fat requires chemical reactions from help of certain vitamins and other nutrients. Providing yourself ample amounts of those key ingredients promote fat burning and increase your metabolism.
1. B-VITAMIN COMPLEX- The primary function is to help metabolize carbohydrates,fats and proteins. And help your body unlock abd utilize the stored energy in food.
- B1/Thiamine: helps breakdown carbs and fats
- B2/Riboflavin: Helps transport energy to cells
- B5/Pantothenic Acid: Contributes to the structure of several enzymes that metabolize fats, including coenzyme A.Which plays a very important role in synthesis and breakdown of fatty acids.
2. NUTRIENTS FOR L-CARNITINE PRODUCTION
- Niacin,Vitamin B6 & Iron- increase metabolism by assisting in the production of L-carnitine-an amino acid that promotes fat burning. Your body synthesizes L-Carnitine from the essential amino acids lysine & metionine in the liver. Almost all of the carnitine in your body is stored in your muscle tissue. L-Carnitine also promotes the release of triglycerides into the bloodstream and then into the muscles to be burned for energy.
3.Coenzyme Q10- also known as CoQ10 or ubiquione- is directly involved in the production of energy in the mitochondria of every cell in your body.By making more oxygen for the body to the muscle cells.
- It also helps increase strength and efficiency of muscles.
- Its particulary effective in the heart muscle and enables people with heart conditions to exercise longer and burn more fat.
- Overall, it increase exercise endurance.
- A compound that muscles use to store energy. Ergo genic aid to enhance athetic performance. While it is a ready souce of fuel and muscles, it rapidly depleted and muscles only store small amounts of it.
- It is derived from animal products, it is often low in vegetatians.
- It may improve muscle strength by up to 15%
- Creatine plus a weight training program is proven to decrease body fat.