New development

So, I realized today that its almost the end of October. And I thought, What am I going to do this winter. I have decided to try some winter sports despite my fibromyalgia. I just hope I don't break anything while im trying to.I called around and asked where we were going to take our trip to, we decided on Canada. Awesome, I can not wait to go and see how it is there. I started searching around for equipment that we are going to need. What better than a site that is from Canada, yes I am weird like that! So I have thought about doing some downhill skiing. With the site that I found, the prices are awesome, I found the right equipment to do downhill skiing. It is just amazing. I just hope my fms doesn't get any worse with the cold weather.We will see I guess.

Post a Comment

0 Comments