Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Help me, help you, help me :D

5:02 PM

I have had fibromyalgia for about 6 years now, Ive been on numerous medications, and alot of them have worked and alot haven't. The one's that did work are: Savella(for overall fms improvement),Norco(for pain),Ultram(for pain),neuronton(for muscle pain),and Lyrica(for pain and helps you sleep). The Over the Counter medication that worked were: Ginseng (Energy) Mucinex (pain) Duirex (pain) B 100 Complex (Energy) and Tylenol PM (insomnia).

My pain killers arent completely working, I still have alot of pain, that is where the Duirex comes in during the day, I use the Mucinex through the night when I wake up in pain. Although, both Mucinex and Duirex work 100% better when they are taken with a pain killer.

This blog welcomes people to comment and let us know what their experience was with certain medications, feel free. We are all here to help eachother!




Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 The Work From Home Fibro Mom. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top