Help me, help you, help me :D

I have had fibromyalgia for about 6 years now, Ive been on numerous medications, and alot of them have worked and alot haven't. The one's that did work are: Savella(for overall fms improvement),Norco(for pain),Ultram(for pain),neuronton(for muscle pain),and Lyrica(for pain and helps you sleep). The Over the Counter medication that worked were: Ginseng (Energy) Mucinex (pain) Duirex (pain) B 100 Complex (Energy) and Tylenol PM (insomnia).

My pain killers arent completely working, I still have alot of pain, that is where the Duirex comes in during the day, I use the Mucinex through the night when I wake up in pain. Although, both Mucinex and Duirex work 100% better when they are taken with a pain killer.

This blog welcomes people to comment and let us know what their experience was with certain medications, feel free. We are all here to help eachother!




Post a Comment

0 Comments