sorry again

Yet again i havent been posting.the fibromyalgia has me in a grip.currently i am 24 weeks pregnant.and attending college full time.i have a two year old that takes alot of my time also. I am doing mobile posting because i can not get to a computer.but yesterday i went to pain management for my fibromyalgia.i ran into someone i went to schoool with a year ago.she told me she had fibromyalgia and lupus.my heart sank.its horrible that she has to deal with both.then i mentioned some supplements that could help her.suprisingly she didnt know about them.when i was first diagnosed,i spent hours researching things to help me with my fms.and the fact that people dont know about them breaks my heart.i write this blog so people with fms are informed of things to help them.so now that i know i have mobile posting on my phone.im going to post more often.

Post a Comment

0 Comments