Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Struggle

11:49 AM

I am 23 years old, and i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 8 months ago. It was a late diagnoses. I have had fibromyalgia since after the birth of my first son. Which was over 5 years ago. I was living with this horrible disease for over 4 years before someone realized I had it.

Along with the rest of the population that also has fibromyalgia. I have done my time searching google and other websites looking for at home things to help my condition.And after trying atleast 10 of them. Only a few actually worked.


This blog is to inform and help people with the same condition I have. My goal is to find the right over the counter treatment to help our FMS. So if you have any comment or suggestions.Then please post a comment. Along with whatever comment you post. I will do a actual post about that subject.


Thank you all

Written by

We are Creative Blogger Theme Wavers which provides user friendly, effective and easy to use themes. Each support has free and providing HD support screen casting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 The Work From Home Fibro Mom. All rights resevered. Designed by Templateism

Back To Top