My Struggle

I am 23 years old, and i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia 8 months ago. It was a late diagnoses. I have had fibromyalgia since after the birth of my first son. Which was over 5 years ago. I was living with this horrible disease for over 4 years before someone realized I had it.

Along with the rest of the population that also has fibromyalgia. I have done my time searching google and other websites looking for at home things to help my condition.And after trying atleast 10 of them. Only a few actually worked.


This blog is to inform and help people with the same condition I have. My goal is to find the right over the counter treatment to help our FMS. So if you have any comment or suggestions.Then please post a comment. Along with whatever comment you post. I will do a actual post about that subject.


Thank you all

Post a Comment

0 Comments