Profit With Social Bookmarking

Ive been a writer for a few years and before I had to write 5-7 articles daily to earn a certain amount. After doing some research about how beneficial social bookmarking is, I decided to jump in headfirst. The site I currently write for,Bubblews provides share button's next to the articles. Each one comes with the following share buttons: Facebook,Google +, LinkedIn,Tumblr and Pinterest.

When I first started out with social bookmarking I just pressed submit and went on my way. But went I came back to check to see if I had any Repins or more shares, I wasn't getting a impressionable result. But then I remembered that one of the key's to getting your content found is by using tag's and keywords. So I went on to all my accounts and I edited the posts and made sure to add relevant keywords.

It took me one week to go through all my accounts to add the tags. During that time I also joined some other social bookmarking sites and made sure to tags there as well. After three day's their was a very noticeable difference in my traffic to my Bubblews account. And there was notification's from all my social bookmarking accounts letting me know that people had repinned my Pin's on Pinterest.

HOW YOU CAN PROFIT FROM SOCIAL BOOKMARKING SITES

  1. Submit every single piece of content that has earning potential to every social bookmarking site possible.
  2. Register to the most popular social bookmarking sites on the web.
  3. Use relevant keywords and tags when you submit your content on social bookmarking sites

Post a Comment

0 Comments